Friday 8 February 2013

WE ARE ALL CREATED EQUAL- Intro to Theories by Dee Ali


Intro

The majority of my life I have been searching for a purpose, a reason, answers to why and how. Believing in the impossible and creating ideas in my own mind of how and why things have occurred in my life time and just how they came about to exist as the way it all is NOW.


Through years of personal research and life experience, I have managed to draw some radical conclusions to the point of which I could not explain to others, yet find myself expressing theories on particular topics which many would consider extremely controversial.



I believe that there cannot be a right or wrong way of expressing ones thoughts and ideas, because there are many theories from many others throughout time as to how we as a human species came to be. My fascination with other peoples theories has lead me to ask the question of how these other theories on life and the human species came about.

From asking myself that question, I have learnt to accept that these other theories are just that of nature.  


Theory

In definition:

a supposition (a belief held without proof or certain knowledge; an assumption or hypothesis ) 
or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained: Darwin’s theory of evolution




Hence, the title I have chosen to express my theories, here within is an extension of my personal belief systems, where I have removed myself from my body, taken other theories into consideration through acceptance, appreciation and understanding, in order to express my theories on a broader scale.



I can guarantee that, although you may be familiar with some of the topics I will cover, you will not have read any theory on these pressing subjects quite like the way I will present them to you.






No comments:

Post a Comment