Monday 18 February 2013

INVISIBLE CHAINS


By Dee Ali – The System Theory


TIME



I have all the time in the world on my side yet it still seems to possess every aspect of my thoughts and energy. I feel as if I could close my eyes for just a moment and a year would go by and still feel as though I have nothing but time on my side.
 
Time?
 
Nothing but a concept of determining past, present and future, put into practice on a global scale manifesting as constraints on the serving Humans, it has evolved into living energy that ages one mind, spirit and body.
 
Imagine a world without time.
Imagine life in a world without time.
All that would be in existence is the here and now.
Imagine living a life on a day to day basis as if each breath you took, from the moment you woke, being infinite.
Not having the thought of living to a certain age or feeling rushed to be somewhere, doing something and you took that moment of your first breath in the morning to appreciate the fact that you are breathing, feeling the air travelling though your nose or mouth, filling your lungs.
 
 
It’s moments like that, which makes time worthy of its title. If not for those moments (those simple, yet amazingly awesome moments), where appreciation for the pure simplicity of life itself comes into play, all else is rendered useless, unnecessary and most of all, insignificant in comparison.

“As much as I like to think that time is on my side, I know it’s my worst enemy!”
 
As a serving human, I can’t seem to wake up on time, to make appointments on time, or get to work on time... 
I find myself taking longer than usual lunch breaks, or when working, I may even find that I rarely seem to finish on time...
I look at my watch regularly, set alarms, schedule activities in prioritising order according to dates and times...and yet...time, catches up with me during activates.
 
I rush to get things done, but in doing so, I don’t get the job done properly, because I know it’s rushed...
I take my time o get the job done correctly and I fall behind...
I’m sure all can relate to these kinds of short comings when relying on time as all serving humans do...
 
Surely, time is mocking us all, making a joke out of our lives?
 
Maybe it is making a mockery out of our lives, making a basic statement to all serving humans that we should stop believing in such false “Gods”, or even making a statement that because serving humans live by it (TIME) to the minute, it is laughing in our faces saying “I RULE YOU ALL!”
We should all learn to laugh along, instead of getting frustrated, stressed and angry. Don’t give into its evil ways of constraint. Positive thoughts create positive energy, after all.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment